Harry Redknapp – King of the Jungle: Jamie Redknapp proud as Dad is crowned winner of Im a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

Harry Redknapp – King of the Jungle: Jamie Redknapp proud as Dad is crowned winner of Im a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
Jamie Redknapp has told talkSPORT his Dad, Harry, loved every second of his time in the Im a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here jungle, but insists there is no way hed follow him onto the show.The former Tottenham and West Ham manager was crowned King of the Jungle on Sunday after swapping the dugout for the dunny Down Under.Harry Redknapp was crowned King of the Jungle on Sunday3
Harry Redknapp was crowned King of the Jungle on Sunday
He won the hearts of the nation with his entertaining tales from the football world, his tussles with a giant lizard and his love for jam roly-poly pudding.The much-loved coach will return to Blighty as a national treasure after 22 hilarious days in the jungle.And his son, former Liverpool and Tottenham midfeidler Jamie, joined the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast on Tuesday to look back on his Fathers journey.He said: It was bizarre, at one stage I didnt know if we would get him out of there, he seemed so at home with his surroundings.It was brilliant, all the grandkids and everybody loved it.‘Arry was a huge hit on this year’s I’m a CelebITV3
‘Arry was a huge hit on this year’s I’m a Celeb
You guys know him, you know what hes like, he came across as he is.It was nice to see him out of a football environment, to be around people who didnt know anything about football and didnt talk football.There was no horse racing channel for him to listen to or watch, so I think it was a nice environment for him to be in.I spoke to him yesterday for the first time, it was quite weird not speaking to him for so long, but he loved every second of it.He said it was hard, but he loved it.Jamie insists there’s no way he’d follow his dad into the I’m a Celeb jungle3
Jamie insists there’s no way he’d follow his dad into the I’m a Celeb jungle
Asked by talkSPORTs Laura Woods if he would follow his dad in the jungle, he added: Youre breaking up LauraIm only joking! No, I wouldnt go in there, no!Jamie also broke his silence on links with Harrys Im a Celeb campmate, Emily Atack.The Inbetweeners star caused one of the funniest moments of the series when she asked Harry if his son was single, and then sent out a cheeky message for him to call her.Asked by former Liverpool team-mate Dean Saunders whats more likely, the Reds winning the Champions League this season or him taking Emily out on a date, the former Premier League star added:Youre definitely breaking up nowWhats more likely, did you say?..Oh Deano, come on mate! Leave it out!Listen, shes a very nice girl, isnt she, lets leave it at that!


Jamie Redknapp pumped his fist with joy after his dad was crowned king on the I'm A Celebrity jungle.. Harry's proud son and delighted grandkids jumped to their feet and started celebrating at home.
I'm A Celebrity: Jamie Redknapp shares video celebrating


PROUD son Jamie Redknapp shared an emotional video of his kids watching Harry Redknapp winning I'm A Celebrity 2018. The football pundit filmed the moment his 71-year-old dad was crowned Jungle
Jamie Redknapp celebrates as dad Harry is king of I'm A Celebrity


Harry was crowned this year's I'm A Celebrity winner, despite his family saying they would prefer him to come out of the jungle sooner. Son Jamie told The Mirror : "I'm going to try and vote him out.
I'm A Celebrity fans call for Harry Redknapp to be crowned


Jamie Redknapp punched the air as his dad was crowned King of the Jungle after three weeks on the I'm A Celebrity.. The Sky Sports pundit posted a series of videos to his Instagram page showing
Harry Redknapp son Jamie shares video after I'm A Celebrity


Jamie Redknapp paid a touching tribute to his dad Harry following his win on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here on Sunday, taking to Instagram to post a hilarious reaction video.


Jamie Redknapp has told talkSPORT his Dad, Harry, 'loved every second' of his time in the I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here jungle, but insists there is 'no way' he'd follow him
Harry Redknapp Is Your King of the Jungle! | I'm a Celebrity


Home / I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! / I'm A Celebrity: Fans call for Harry Redknapp to be crowned JUNGLE KING as he and Noel Edmonds win all 11 stars in most GRUESOME Bushtucker Trial ever
Jamie Redknapp pumps fist as he celebrates dad Harry's I'm A


HARRY REDKNAPP was crowned King of the Jungle on last night's final episode of I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! and the star's son, Jamie Redknapp, shared a heartwarming video with his
What is I'm a Celebrity winner Harry Redknapp's net worth


Harry Redknapp is your 2018 King of the Jungle! From Episode # 22 Series 18 Like, follow and subscribe to the official YouTube channel for I'm A CelebrityGet Me Out Of Here!
Harry Redknapp Is Crowned The King Of This Year's I'm A

Harry Redknapp - King of the Jungle: Jamie Redknapp 'proud


Harry Redknapp Is Crowned The King Of This Year's I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here. 10 December 2018, 11:53. Harry Redknapp wins I'm A Celeb 2018.
Jamie Redknapp shares emotional video of dad Harry Redknapp's

No comments:

Post a Comment